Wednesday 5 May 2010

Back with a Bang

Thoughts...
 Ok, so it's been a while. The past few weeks have been a busy mix of back to school revision, crazed baking, and flat hunting and I admit I have fallen behind in my blogging. For those of you still out there who haven't given up, thank you. Today has been a particularly happy one as not only have I completed my final essay of the academic year, but my boyfriend and I have finally managed to secure ourselves a flat. If everything goes to plan we move in next week, I cannot wait!

A lot has happened in the past month so rather than boring you with huge paragraphs of writing, here are a few choice pictures of what I've been up to.

I've discovered Snog frozen yogurts, which I love. My favourite toppings are strawberries and oats

My grandmother has lent me her car so that I can practice my driving with my dad. Longest drive so far: Reading to London - 3.5 hours!


My baking escapades have included a chocolate-nut cake, above, made using no flour, and a Dolly Varden cake which consists of a spiced fruit sponge sandwiched between two layers of plain sponge.


A Cream Tea at Café Concerto


Hunting for elephants on the Southbank, look out for these around London! For more info click here

Don't forget to go out and vote tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment