Monday 15 March 2010

Goodbyes & Hellos...

Thoughts on the Day...
This is not the happiest way to commence this blog but the reason for my long absence is because my grandfather died last week. I won't go into detail except to say that he was a wonderful man, that lived a long & happy life, and if I can accomplish just a fraction of what he did I will be a very happy lady. 


...Musings
European Night: I was lucky enough to witness Arsenal's 5-0 victory over Porto last week; a thoroughly enjoyable game. Role on the quarter finals!

Presents: This weekend my boyfriend and I spent Saturday in Selfridges buying each others Birthday presents. He came away with 'Assassin's Creed II' and a new PS3 controller, whilst I selected a beautiful pair of shoes and ChloƩ perfume set; very happy!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment