Monday 22 March 2010

Work, Work, Work...

Thoughts on the Day...
I am trying hard not to get snowed under with work at the moment. Due to all the dramsa of the past few weeks I have gotten a bit behind with work, at the busiest part of term time. I've spent the whole day revising for my 期末試験 (end of term test) and I was meant to hand in an essay last Thursday which I am yet to write, and I have never missed a deadline before. Couple that with still not feeling 100% and you have my life at the moment. Roll on the Easter Holidays....

...Musings
Sport Relief: This Sunday I did my first sponsored run for Sports Relief and spent a lovely day running along the Thames in the sunshine with my dad and boyfriend. I was part of The Balfour Beatty London Youth Games team which even had it's own mascot - Foxy, who proved to be hugely popular!



I hope this will be the first run of many this year. Thanks to all those who sponsored me!


Pastry! I recently watched a program on BBC4 called 'Kings of Pastry' (watch it here on iPlayer till April 6th), it was amazing, I want to be a pastry chef! Ok, maybe not but I at least want to learn more about pastry work and cake decorating. I am struggling to find a course that won't break the bank, but I did pick up this great book at Anthropologie which is full of recipes that I want to try. 

 

Thankfully I have a month off at Easter to experiment in the kitchen so expect some pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment