Thursday 4 February 2010

Back to being Lost

Thoughts on the Day...
Urgh, I have a ridiculous hangover, so expect a few mistakes in today's post. The sole of one of my boots decided to fall apart yesterday while I was out shopping and so I decided to pickup a cheap pair of pumps as I was spending the night at my friend's place. Of course I would end up buying the worlds most painful pair of shoes that proceeded to rip open the back of my feet and cover me in blisters. I ended up wearing the broken boots back home today with the sole flapping around each time I took a step. I felt very sorry for myself.

...Musings
It's Back! Yes that's right, I'm a Lost fan, and the first episode of it's sixth and final season aired this week, very good times. I'm sure some of you are now shaking your heads and saying something witty about 'getting off the island'. I was once like you. However last year my boyfriend ignored my complaints and made me watch the program from the beginning, and I saw the light. Quite simply, if you're not watching it then you're missing out. 


Sixty Years On: I was just flicking through The Guardian's G2 supplement today and saw this picture taken in Louisiana in 1950. It's nice to know that sixty years on a man with a black father and white mother is in The White House.


Photo Credits: Just so you know, all the pictures I post on here are taken by me on my trusty iPhone. It's an aim of mine to only upload photos that I have taken in an attempt to feel a bit more creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment