Saturday 6 February 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Thoughts on the Day...
Spent this morning catching up on 30 Rock, House, and True Blood whilst analysing some Japanese texts. Then this afternoon attempted my 'new recipe for the week' - Cinnamon Rolls. The first batch came out a bit burnt, but if at first you don't succeed and all that...

Once the rolls are cut they are left to rise for a while and then glazed to give them a golden colour

 
The finished product! 

 And I have to say, they taste pretty good.

...Musings
No Connection:  I would have left writing this post until tomorrow so that I can actually get a decent nights sleep but I am going to spend the weekend at my brother's place in Cambridge. For some reason my brother, the IT manager, does not have internet in his home, so this was my only chance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment