Monday 8 February 2010

Cambridge for the Weekend

Thoughts on the Day...
Well really more thoughts on the weekend. My parents and I went to stay with my brother this weekend in Cambridge. In a few weeks he is moving to Kenya to work for VSO and will be gone for year, so we were helping him pack up the last of his stuff. So excited for him, and to go visit him out there! My mother and I did manage to squeeze in a quick trip into the town centre for some window shopping which led to me picking up a couple of blouses from a charity shop.

 
The picture doesn't really do it justice, but it fits nicely, has a great cut on 
the sleeves, and came with a black neck tie

The pattern close up

 
My mum spotted this one and made me buy it. You can't see it in the picture 
but the sleeves have tiny little pleats in them.

...Musings
2012: No, I'm not going to talk about the end of the world, but the Olympics. We drive past the Olympic site on the way to Cambridge and it is so impressive how far works have progressed already. It is all very exciting. Hopefully I can get my hands on some tickets for Gymnastic and Track events. That would be amazing.
Dear Mr Sandman: Please give me one night of descent sleep. I haven't slept properly for a good few days now which has left me feeling constantly spaced out and grumpy. Maybe tonight...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment