Thursday 28 January 2010

City Dusk

Thoughts on the Day...
Yes, it has been practically a week since I last posted anything on here, but I'm sure you were all able to get on with your lives. So a brief catch-up... Feeling much better about my course, far less red marks on my homework this week, and just wrote a composition that I think may have actually had a writing style. I have also decided that I want to cook more, and as such want to cook a new dish every week (we'll see how long that lasts). Also purchased my costume for an upcoming birthday party with the theme of 'bad taste', I promise a picture will follow. 

...Musings
Red Sky at Night: I came out of my lesson at 5pm on Tuesday and was greeted by the sight below, a beautiful pink sunset over Bloomsbury.



I walked my usual route round past the British Museum and, since I had 20 minutes to spare, I took a quick trip inside to browse the bookshop, and took some pictures on my way out.





Two Types of Eels: 1) I'm going for lunch tomorrow with a friend at one of my favourite Japanese Restaurants, The Hare & Tortoise (yes, I know it doesn't sound very Japanese.) It is my favourite because they serve Unagi Don, eel and rice, a dish that I haven't been able to find at another Japanese Restaurant in London.

2) I have now listened to the new Eels' Album and it is, of course, amazing. The track Walking Cloud is my song of the moment. This is their fifth consecutive album to receive rave reviews across the board, which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment